CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vamps review

When the sun goes down, New York's true elite all head to one place: Bathory Academy, where the young ladies of the finest vampire families are trained in shapeshifting and luring their prey.

Bathory's reigning queen, Lilith Todd, is the daughter of a powerful vampire businessman, and she knows exactly what she wants from life. She wants to look beautiful for eternity and party till the sun comes up with her gorgeous boyfriend, Jules. And she doesn't want any New Blood upstarts standing in her way.

Enter Cally Monture, an unexpected threat from a trash zip code. When their first meeting leads to tragic results, Lilith is hungry for revenge.


ZOMG! This book was soooooo gooood!!!! I couldn't put it down at all! It was just amazing! I love vampires, especially the ones here! I could totally relate to all the characters and it has so many twists & turns that I didn't see some coming, at all. I'm so happy that this is the first book in a series! I'm happy that the second book is already out cuz that means that I can read it now. This is my new favorite series! Everyone should read it!

-Martha <3

0 comments: